In a departure from my usual letter to the kiddies, I am opening voting on my living room decor. Anyone who's been in my house knows there are two dominating features. My husband's 50" flat screen tv and the huge canvas picture of Jo and Marc.
Kariah's been around for awhile now and it's probably time she take up some wall space as well. Due to my strong architectural design (please note sarcasm) it needs to be a vertical picture. Please help me make a decision I've been avoiding for over a year. I've decided it needs to be one of the newest pics, you decide which one. I'll post a pic of the result of the group mind.
Please vote by commeting below. Captions are used to make it easier.
Love,
E





i like the kisses for me pic at the top. that is so dang cute. i have no decorating skills myself though so my opinion doesn't count for much probably
ReplyDeleteIt was so hard to choose... i think yes mommy I'm an angel but kisses is a really close tie. all adorable pictures!
ReplyDeleteShe has such amazing eyes in every picture. I have to vote for the angel and Brad picks that one too.
ReplyDeleteDallin and I vote for Kisses for Me
ReplyDeleteI vote for the model one. I prefer close-ups, but really you can not go wrong with any of them.
ReplyDeleteJulie Ferguson
So, of course they are all adorable! But I like the sass in the "kisses" picture. The angel picture is a great straight-up cute smile shot too. Can't wait to see the results!
ReplyDeleteI can see why it has taken you so long to decide. Holy Cow those are the cutest pictures ever! Hard decision. I like the Mom I am modeling, or the kiss one. Which ever one you pick will look great!
ReplyDeleteThey are all so cute! Of all of them, I think I like the "Kisses for me???" photo the best for a wall. It's so unique and cute. (But you can't go wrong with any of them.)
ReplyDeleteFirst of all, I LOVE her outfits!! They are soooo cute!! I also love all the pictures but I think the "Kisses for me" picture would be so cute up on the wall!!
ReplyDelete