




Dear Karalynn,
It's three weeks and one day later. You have nestled your way into our hearts, our daily life, and our very essence. You are truly Thurston and it's so fun to watch.
You are less than a month old but little bits of your personality are already apparent. You are NOT happy unless you are absolutely full, burped, changed, and snuggled. Even then, most of the time a binkie is needed for absolute satisfaction.
Your heaven on earth is snuggled on your Daddy's chest. Luckily it's his Heaven as well so when the two of you catch those rare moments, it's a dream for you both.
Life is currently a haze as a mother of four and I've entered a new realm of motherhood. I have never known being pulled in so many different directions.
School doesn't start for another week so your siblings have played more video games and watched more movies than ever in their previous lives. They are handling it remarkably well but Kariah still begs to go outside. At least that limitation isn't under my control. 2 year olds do not go outside when it's 110 degrees.
You nurse for a good 45 minutes every three hours so you and I are logging a lot of tv/couch time. Infomercials are our friends at 3 am.
I truly love you and I hope that as the youngest of four distinctly independent and amazing children, you always know that you have a very special place in my heart.
Grow on baby, grow on.
Elena, You are so great with words! Love reading your posts to your kiddos. You say exactly what I mean, but don't know how to say :) The pics look great too. Come over some time and we can play with a few.
ReplyDeleteHaleigh
Really cute pictures Elena!!!!
ReplyDelete