Tuesday, March 1, 2011

From Kari

park 047

Dear Grandparents,



I thought you might appreciate knowing a little about my life. As exciting as it is and all.



With the weather so nice, Mommy tries to take us out to the park at least once a day. Last Thursday, Jonah was at piano practice so it was just Marcus and us girls.

Kariah practiced going up the slide.  Marcus practiced torturing her. 
park 016

park 020

park 029

park 032

park 036

park 041

park 050
I practiced posing cute for Mom.  The woman never puts her camera down, seriously.  All I hear is "Kari over here!  Kari smile!  Kari look at me!!"  She's obsessed I tell you.
park 056

park 061
Then I practiced falling.  On my face.  I do that a lot lately.  I swear, one of these days I'll figure out the whole crawling thing.  But for now I lunge around until I fall flat on my face, then I cry hysterically.  About 20 times an hour. 

Mom is still sane.  Pretty much. 




park 065
Then Marcus and Kariah practiced loving me.  They do a darn good job of that.














park 066

Then Marcus practiced teaching me how to do a push up.  No, I don't know why.  He's weird like that. 












park 073
Then I practiced spitting.  I do a pretty good job of that.  It's a gift.















park 076
Then I practiced my Grandpa Thurston impression.  Nailed it!!  It's another gift.












I love you, my Grandparents.  I really do.  And so does my Mommy.
park 080

1 comment: