Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Tickle Wrestling


Dear Sissy,



Your brother is sick. And you have decided you won’t eat anything from a spoon. Which leaves you with nursing, cheerios, bananas, and…..not enough for a growing baby so you’ve been waking up in the middle of the night starving. And your brother is sick. So your momma has been existing on very little sleep. Your DaDaDa decided to sleep in the hallway last night to take care of you and Jo so I could get some sleep. And you, you crazy girl, slept right through the night. You’ve always loved your DaDaDa best.



His bed was still there this morning. While Jonah enjoyed some computer games, you and I went upstairs to get dressed. We piled on DaDaDa’s bed and commenced tickle wrestling. In years past, it’s always been a Dad and the Boys kind of thing. But you and I had so much fun. You threw yourself on the pillows and I would tickle you and you would try to roll off but couldn’t. I would giggle, you would giggle, I started to realize that you and I are probably going to be great friends.



You are loved baby girl.



PS. You are most ticklish under your chin.

No comments:

Post a Comment