Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Are. You. Kidding Me?!!

Dear Sissy,

There I was, innocently at the computer while you played in the Play Room behind me. Soon I heard your version of "Mommy." It comes out as "Mah Mee! Mah Mee!" The lilt at the end tells me you're in trouble, the slight echo tells me you are in the bathroom.

My quick Mommy brain tells me that since I can hear your voice, your head isn't under water and it can't be too serious. So I grab my camera and find this...






All I can say is that you had at least a 50% chance of that toilet not being flushed. And if it wasn't flushed, the chances are even greater that the outcome could have been totally disgusting as it seems the more time your brothers spend on the toilet, the less likely they are to flush it. You are one lucky (and crazy!) girl.

4 comments:

  1. At least she is so cute while getting into things she shouldn't be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you took a picture! Good thing she's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aack! What a picture!!! She is too cute and too smart for her own good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a great writer Elena...and of course your daughter is beautiful even if she is standing in a toilet.

    ReplyDelete