Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Joy. And the Misery.

Dear Crazy Kiddos,

I know what you're thinking. "MOM, we went to Disneyland in May. It's now June. You ran us around Disneyland like mad, snapping pictures. Where are the pictures?!"

Well, sweet things, once we got home, we found that our new camera likes to corrupt JPG files when the battery is low. So only about a third of the pics came out.

SOB. I've been so disheartened that I lived in denial for weeks. But tonight, tonight I will suck it up and post what we have.

First we have the boys fooling around in Toon Town. Toon Town is a really new part of Disneyland, Daddy and I had never been there. It has the houses for Mickey, Minnie, Daisy, and even Goofy. Lots of fun stuff to climb all over and play on, plus Marcus' favorite roller coaster. Daddy didn't fit so Mommy went on it like six times with you guys! It was fun!!

More to come....
































1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm so sad for the pictures you lost; I HATE when I lose pictures ... But the ones you do have are adorable! Thanks for sharing them! And can I say I'm totally jealous you went to Disneyland! We were planning a trip to Disneyland in the fall if Gerald didn't get into grad school. It's such a SHAME he was accepted! ;)

    ReplyDelete