
Dear Riah~
Oh what a party for you! Really I should say, oh what a cake for you!! Your Daddy, who insists that all first birthday cakes must be chocolate, with chocolate icing, even though you are a girl and girls like pink not brown, but no. Chocolate. Luckily girls like chocolate too.
Girls like you REALLY REALLY like chocolate. You out-ate all of us with your 3, yes, 3 pieces of cake. The boys loved helping you blow out the candle, Nana and Frank were there, and even Grandma and Great-Grandma Norton.
You were showered with presents, stuffed animals which you absolutely adore, a Minnie Mouse in preparation for your first trip to Disneyland, and the absolutely cutest outfit from Auntie Noel, who was celebrating her birthday on a beach in CA. I foresee the two of you having many beach birthday moments together, once you are travelable.
Incidentally, during your celebration Mommy was doing tons of laundry, in preparation for our next-day trip to Disneyland. During the spin cycle we heard loud scary banging. I tried to play it off like nothing was wrong but it got worse and worse. The grandparents started teasing me mercilessly. Needless to say, when we got back from our trip I bought my first washing machine (that didn't come with the house). It was intimidating.
Thanks for turning one Kariah. It was a great party!
Oh what a party for you! Really I should say, oh what a cake for you!! Your Daddy, who insists that all first birthday cakes must be chocolate, with chocolate icing, even though you are a girl and girls like pink not brown, but no. Chocolate. Luckily girls like chocolate too.
Girls like you REALLY REALLY like chocolate. You out-ate all of us with your 3, yes, 3 pieces of cake. The boys loved helping you blow out the candle, Nana and Frank were there, and even Grandma and Great-Grandma Norton.
You were showered with presents, stuffed animals which you absolutely adore, a Minnie Mouse in preparation for your first trip to Disneyland, and the absolutely cutest outfit from Auntie Noel, who was celebrating her birthday on a beach in CA. I foresee the two of you having many beach birthday moments together, once you are travelable.
Incidentally, during your celebration Mommy was doing tons of laundry, in preparation for our next-day trip to Disneyland. During the spin cycle we heard loud scary banging. I tried to play it off like nothing was wrong but it got worse and worse. The grandparents started teasing me mercilessly. Needless to say, when we got back from our trip I bought my first washing machine (that didn't come with the house). It was intimidating.
Thanks for turning one Kariah. It was a great party!








No comments:
Post a Comment