Mawwiage is what bwings us togedder, today. (name that movie!)
Scene: Driving in the van after our family night activity.
Characters: Mommy, Daddy, Jonah, Kariah, and Marcus
Marcus: Jonah, do you know yet who you are going to marry?
Jonah: Ask me when I'm 30. (yes, he really said that.)
Marcus: You mean you still don't know?!
Jonah: No!
Marcus: I know who I'm going to marry.
Jonah: Who?
Marcus: I can't tell you because it's embarrassing.
Daddy: Why is it embarrassing? Is it a boy? (how do Dads come up with this stuff??)
Marcus: No Dad!!!! It's just embarrassing.
Pull up to second car. Mom exits scene to drive it home.
Marcus proceeds to tell everyone in the van who he is going to marry but makes them swear they will never tell Mommy.
Jonah turns out to be a good secret keeper. Mommy plans to crack Kariah soon.
PRINCESS BRIDE!!! (It's one of Jared's favorites)
ReplyDeleteMy guess is that he wants to marry his mommy. I haven't seen this happen to often but in the early childhood development field they say its pretty common. I thought it was weird because I never heard of it but maybe it is possible. Let us know who it ended up being! :)
Jessica (Thurston) Johnson