Monday, May 17, 2010

Talent.

Dear Kids,

No Joke. I really did it. I took about 150 pictures in about 20 minutes and I actually got some good ones. I am so proud. Now, my good friend Haleigh absolutely took me to school when it came to editing them. It is amazing what that lady can do with PhotoShop. But still, they're my pics and I am so happy.

Kariah, you are stunning. And I want you to know that it is actually a commandment to develop our talents. So when you are thinking you have none and the thought of developing some is overwhelming and daunting, remember you are holding proof in your hands that it can be done. With pride and joy in the journey completed and the journey yet to come.





2 comments:

  1. Don't forget you're double talented because you actually sewed the dress the cute girl wore that you took amazing pictures of. That made sense right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Elena! You should start your own photo business. Way to develop your talents...I especially love the 3rd one down. That girl has some amazing eyes! And speaking of her, how is it POSSIBLE that she is two-years-old and we've never seen her in person. That thought just made me miss you guys a whole lot!!!

    ReplyDelete