
Dear Friends,
Years ago, I was at one of those points, trying to figure out who I was and where I was going. Was I truly a stay at home mom? Was that what was destined to become of my college degree? Yet I tried the full time job/nanny thing and it was torture (even with the world's best nanny). Everyone around me seemed to be just plucky with their lot in life and every day, I questioned.
Along came a friend, someone I'd known already for years, yet along she came at just the right moment. With the same questions, and yet a knowledge that she (and I) would figure it out. We would be inspired to know when and how to inspire ourselves AND our babies.
We groaned and moaned together at the banality of a woman's life, and yet rejoiced in our womanhood and the glorious potential it brought. We both struggled with infertility and knew the sting of yet another day/month/year without Baby.
We were both blessed with Baby, in fact her preparations for Baby Girl inspired me that I wasn't quite done yet, after two.
Yet years have passed and her search for More Baby is yet fruitless. She needs More Baby. So does her Honey. And her Baby Girl, not so baby anymore.
If you or someone you know is considering adoption, please check this out. You won't be disappointed.
No comments:
Post a Comment