I've had a lot of people ask how I'm going to turn this blog into a book for my kids and family. I had planned on using Blurb.com. This blog that has taught me much about photography and publishing has a review of Blurb. Very beneficial I thought.
Thanks Elena, it is my plan to print in to a book as well, but I had no idea how I was going to do it! So, this was good to know!! I am going to check out the blurb website. PS- I always have such a hard time posting a comment on your blog, it does something weird and I have to try it multiple times, maybe you should check your settings. There were a couple times I tried to comment but didn't have time to mess with it until it worked, so I didn't comment.
I just made two blurb books and my first one is supposed to get here tomorrow.. so I am anxious to see how it turned out! I think its such a great idea!
Thanks Elena, it is my plan to print in to a book as well, but I had no idea how I was going to do it! So, this was good to know!! I am going to check out the blurb website.
ReplyDeletePS- I always have such a hard time posting a comment on your blog, it does something weird and I have to try it multiple times, maybe you should check your settings. There were a couple times I tried to comment but didn't have time to mess with it until it worked, so I didn't comment.
I just made two blurb books and my first one is supposed to get here tomorrow.. so I am anxious to see how it turned out! I think its such a great idea!
ReplyDeleteI'm in the process of making my first one!! It is so much better than scrapbooking!!
ReplyDelete