Sunday, October 18, 2009

Mommy with Camera. The world is good again.











First self portrait with new camera




Watching tv in pajamas, what more could one ask for? Answer: fruit loops

Dear Kids,

Yesterday was Sunday. I spent over an hour writing and editing pictures for this post. It was visually lovely, it was witty, it was sentimentally descriptive. With one errant click, I erased it all. Such is life.

So I try again. We finally have a camera again. It's merely a point and shoot but I saved up for it by forcing Daddy to go on really cheap date nights (thanks to babysitting grandparents!) and it's tiny but with big potential. (much like yours truly). It's even pink! I love it.

So we just wrapped up an exciting Fall Break. Filled with lazy days, play dates at the park with friends we haven't seen since school started, a wild trip to Chuck E Cheese, football in the park while it was a cool 95 degrees (thank goodness for sprinklers), and Kariah learning to remove her diaper. Hence Mommy HAD to go chasing her naked butt around the house with her new, pink camera. (Pictures not published on this public blog, but hysterical all the same.)

All in all it was lovely. But today the boys are back in school, Kariah has Mommy all to herself again, and there is time. Time to blog about all the stuff we had time for.

Life is good. Don't forget that, life is good.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for your new camera! Love the pictures, especially the one of Kariah with the green, green grass background - beautiful! We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete