Monday, January 25, 2010

Our Model



Dear Kids,

Nana came by today, to give me a birthday gift. A lovely pair of handmade earrings. Kariah wanted them on, immediately. She modeled them on and off for over an hour. It was quite funny. And quite cute.

ps. they are clip ons. Kariah, you have to be at least 12, with straight A's, and a super clean bedroom before I will consider letting you pierce your ears.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Elena, I'm so bad at remembering birthdays - Happy Birthday! I know I've said this before, but Kariah is simply gorgeous! I just can't get over it . . . she's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, that top picture is darling. Second of all, do you really think they need to be 12? Meg keeps asking for her ears to be pierced and I can't decide if I care or not...

    ReplyDelete