


Dear Kids,
Since the camera is still broke and things like Dad's car 60k mile tune up seem to be more important, and I've been a brat and haven't blogged forever, I decided today is an appropriate day to showoff some old photos. Not to mention today is BYU football's season opener.
This picture was taken in September 2005. That would make Jonah a little over 3 and Marcus almost 18 months. Oh my gosh! You guys were so cute. We had just been back to BYU on a little family trip. I want to say that Dad was sent there by PwC for some recruiting and we just tagged along, but I might be mistaken.
While we were there, you both got new BYU hats and new BYU basketballs. Marcus chased that ball all over campus. We stopped in at the Wilk and you both got gimongous Rice Krispie treats that were the size of your heads.
When we walked out of the Wilk, there was a midevil type club that was wearing robes and carrying wooden staffs. Jonah said in a hushed voice of awe, "Mom there are Jedi here!" To which your father responded, "Yes Jonah, and if you go to BYU you can be a Jedi too."
Let the brainwashing begin.

Since the camera is still broke and things like Dad's car 60k mile tune up seem to be more important, and I've been a brat and haven't blogged forever, I decided today is an appropriate day to showoff some old photos. Not to mention today is BYU football's season opener.
This picture was taken in September 2005. That would make Jonah a little over 3 and Marcus almost 18 months. Oh my gosh! You guys were so cute. We had just been back to BYU on a little family trip. I want to say that Dad was sent there by PwC for some recruiting and we just tagged along, but I might be mistaken.
While we were there, you both got new BYU hats and new BYU basketballs. Marcus chased that ball all over campus. We stopped in at the Wilk and you both got gimongous Rice Krispie treats that were the size of your heads.
When we walked out of the Wilk, there was a midevil type club that was wearing robes and carrying wooden staffs. Jonah said in a hushed voice of awe, "Mom there are Jedi here!" To which your father responded, "Yes Jonah, and if you go to BYU you can be a Jedi too."
Let the brainwashing begin.

Aw, they are so adorable! This post made me very homesick for BYU campus! I still can't get over how FUNNY it is that Chad told Jonah he could be a Jedi if he went to the Y. I'm still laughing!
ReplyDelete