Thursday, September 10, 2009

Pictures of Pictures

Dear family and friends,
Thank you all for voting in my picture poll a few weeks ago. Here is the result, "Kisses" won by a long shot. "Serious modeling" was second (my second fave as well) so it's also in the living room on another wall as a 5x7.



Also, I finally completed Kariah's one year collage. I am so crazy happy I did it. Every time I'm in her room, I get warm and fuzzy. Everyone needs a daily warm and fuzzy feeling-creator.


Special thanks to my good friend Haliegh. She took the original pictures as well as the pictures of the pictures. She's pretty much amazing.
Funny sidenote, Kariah and Haleigh's baby are almost the exact same age and the two were playing today. Haleigh laid her sweetie down to change her diaper and Kariah wandered over, grabbed a couple wipes and laid down too. She looked at me like, "Aren't you going to change me too??" Yeah, I think we know who's in charge around here.

1 comment: